Resolutions are usually more of a serious nature. There is no harm, however, in making somewhat silly resolutions, so long as if there is some truth to the silliness, you take the resolution seriously and make it come true! Enjoy being inspired and having a laugh!
1. Accomplish the goals of 2014 which I should’ve done in 2013 because I promised them in 2012 and planned in 2011.
2. Dream it. Wish it. Do it.
3. What can you do today that you were not capable of 12 months ago?
4. Dear 2015, Please be the best year of my life.
5. Take your abundance of dreams, wake up and live them.
6. Focus more on living within the moment.
7. If we spend every waking moment 10 steps ahead, it can be easy to miss the beauty of what is right in front of us.
8. Rise above the little things.
9. I never dreamed about success… I worked for it.
10. Do one act of kindness each day of the year and change 365 lives.